Home  * Contact Us  * Tell a Friend  

RESERVATION POLICY.
We ask you make your reservation with days, weeks or months in advance depending on availability of each apartment, you have to confirm your reservation with a deposit of 20% of the total price of your stay via Western Union to name CARLOS JAVIER ALFARO OYOLA (AGENCY CUSCO), once made the deposit send the MTCN code and the remaining payment (80%) will be canceled on the first day of occupancy of the department.

PENALTIES.
Once you made the reservation with the deposit, if for some personal reason or whatever you are unable to use your reservation, the deposit will not be refunded to the client, this based on operating costs and losses of the company. For this reason we ask for only 20% of booking.

Reserve Form

Name:*

Last Name:*

Country:*

Telephone

E-mail:*

Apart

Service Date:* from:  
  to    :
Number of Persons:*

How did you hear about us?

Questions/comments/requests

      

About Us | Aparts & Services | Location | Rates & Reservations | References | Contact |Tours in Cusco

The Condor Lodge
Tour Operator
Urb. Urubambilla A-7 Cusco Per

 

 
Telfax:  +51 84 244714
Celular:  +51 984 775833
Celular:  +51 992 126640
Email:     info@thecondorlodge.com
msn   : thecondorlodge@hotmail.com
Skype: thecondorlodge
 

All content copyright 2016 Ecotourmillaza E.I.R,L Cusco Peru
Webdesign by WebSolutions .